Embrace the Culture of the Divine Mother
Retreat Information, Directions, and Registration Form
You are cordially invited to a fascinating Summit University, entitled: Embrace the Culture of the Divine Mother, to be held at Seabeck Conference Center, about an hour and fifteen minutes from Seattle. This Summit University is sponsored by the Seattle Community Teaching Center.
Date: Friday, October 30th to Sunday, November 1st, 2015
Time: Friday, 1:00 pm to Sunday 4:00 pm
Registration Fee: $260 per person, double occupancy until October 20, 2015, $285 thereafter. Fee includes tuition, accommodations and 6 delicious meals.
“Embrace the Culture of the Divine Mother and Change the World” is the second retreat about the Culture of the Divine Mother. It will bring you closer to her heart and help you to deepen your relationship with her. The goal is to learn how you can be more nurturing, intuitive, wise and focused so you can endow your being, your projects and your world with more of the qualities of the Divine Mother. During the retreat you will:
- Review what happened to the ancient civilization of Lemuria where the Culture of the Divine Mother flourished as a golden age for hundreds of thousands of years.
- Discover how the ancient civilization of Atlantis rose to a Golden Age and how it fell.
- Study the story of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden and the psychology of the serpent that is still used today to keep people from the fruit of higher consciousness.
- Journey with the soul of Mother Mary and learn how she practiced the immaculate concept to ensure the victory of Jesus’ mission
- Learn how to hold the immaculate concept for yourself and others to bring wholeness, abundance, love and perfection into your life and world
- Study the mystery of surrender and see how it opens the way for more personal freedom and the return of the Divine Mother.
The retreat includes interactive exercises, meditations, mantras, visualizations and dictations by the ascended masters on the subject of the Divine Mother and her culture. The teachings of the Divine Mother are immensely practical and will help you on your spiritual path and in your daily life.
If you are wondering if this retreat would be a good fit for you, here are some comments from a previous Seabeck event, Karma, Dharma and Soul Freedom.
“This was a time of great refreshment and renewal, and time filled with a cornucopia of treasures. I found it felt like I had spent a weekend wrapped in a rainbow!”
“Transformational, life-changing tools accelerating our spiritual journey”
“A peaceful and refreshing environment of comfort, delicious meals, and the surround of the wonder and beauty of nature”
“I highly recommend these yearly events as opportunities to renew, refresh, regenerate! This is a time to gather powerful transformational tools to empower and spiral our lives to new dimensions. Giving us new experiences of what it means to be a spiritual being having a human experience, with the power to transform our lives into higher expressions of who we truly are.”
You are sure to make new friends or renew old friendships with those who have similar spiritual goals to yours at this enjoyable and uplifting retreat. See you there!
Retreat Facilities and Accommodations
The Seabeck Conference facilities are located on 90 beautiful acres with sweeping views of Hood Canal and the Olympic Mountains. “The grounds are reminiscent of a small village complete with walkways that meander past manicured lawns, fruit orchards, and wooded trails. Steeped in history and beauty, it’s easy to find yourself transported back to a simpler time.” (See website)
Your $260 admission fee is all-inclusive: registration, accommodations for two nights, and six delicious meals.
- Early registration ends Wednesday, October 20th, 2015. After that, the registration fee will be $285.
- Single rooms with a private bathroom are $40 extra for two nights.
- Double rooms with two beds and a private bath are available for roommates.
All accommodations include bedding, and a private bathroom with towels and soap. There are newer accommodations available on a double occupancy basis, first come, first served, based on time of registration.
For more information, please call Sheena at 360-705-3728 or email her at email@example.com.
If this will be your first time using the PayPal system for paying with your debit or credit card, you can read here for instructions.
For problems with online registration, please call Linda at 406-404-1433.
Directions to Seabeck Conference Center
The conference center is located at 13395 Lagoon Drive NW, Seabeck, Washington 98380. (Former Address: 15395 Seabeck Hwy NW Seabeck, WA 98380)
For Google Maps, click here.